Our student residence in Tours
With almost 28,000 students, Tours is a city where a wide range of qualifications can be studied. Being just a few minutes from several higher education establishments and Bergeonnerie park, the Campus Parc student residence in Tours, enjoys an ideal location for students.
Visite guidée de la ville
The city of Tours
- 28,000 students
- High-quality public transport
- Number 1 student hub in the central region
As a major crossroads at France’s heart, Tours sits harmoniously between the Loire and the Cher.
Its château, timber-framed houses, mansions, Wilson Bridge or even the Clock Tower, lend the city a unique charm. Recent years have also seen the construction of the first tramway line which has brought about the dramatic transformation of the city. A number of major urban projects have sprung up around this focal point: the vast eco-district Monconseil, the new climate-sector of Casernes located at the very heart of Tours, but also the area around the station, the neighbourhood of 2 Lions and its contemporary architecture or even the large-scale cultural and touristic project on rue Nationale with its Contamporary Art Centre. It also enables students to travel from our residence to their schools. An open and well-located city, the pearl of the Loire valley benefits from its close proximity of the economic basin of Île de France therefore offering an exceptional economic competitive edge as well as a surprising capacity for innovation.
- UFR Sciences and Technology
- Conservatoire national des arts et métiers
Being just a few minutes from several higher education establishments and Bergeonnerie park, the Campus Parc student residence offers the perfect location for students. Having numerous forms of transport right on the doorstep simplifies everyday life and brings all the advantages of the city within easy reach: cultural and sporting activities, tailored services (cinema, library, shops). Campus Parc Residence The 139-unit Campus Parc student residence located at the heart of Tours, can be easily reached from numerous establishments:
- 8 varieties of the BTS certificate are available at the nearby Lycée Grandmont
- “Alouette” bus stop (Joué-les-Tours) – line 15 is 5 minutes on foot
- ESCEM (School of Business and Management) 15 minutes on foot
- UFR Science and Technology 12 minutes on foot
- Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers 8 minutes on foot
- City centre 30 minutes by bus
* Reservation fees are offered for any lease-in up to january 29th 2021.