Student apartment in Angers
Reservation fees offered for this residence*
- Rives de la Maine
- Ecole d'ingénieur ESEO
- L'UFR santé
- Tramway A
Our home services
Our residence Cap Avenir
- • The duration of the rental is flexible, it can vary depending on your needs
- • You can receive your friends and family freely in your flat
- • Renting as a couple or with roomates is possible in our Two-br apartments
- • Pets are welcome
- • You can pre-book in several residences and different cities in case your place of study remains uncertain
Usefull informations to rent
- Our apartments are available for rental to students and young workers
- A guarantor is required
- The lease can start whenever between September and June., After that, in summer, the date will be imposed
- You can pre-book while waiting for the definitive allocation of an apartment
- The equivalent of 2 months' rent will be requested at the start of the rental period (security deposit)
- Book your apartment before your graduation, free and without commitment
- Rentals are compatible with housing assistance (APL)
One-br - Angers
Made up of a living room with an equipped kitchenette and washroom, the accommodation offers an ideal, fluid layout. Furthermore, large windows make for a well-lit living space. They are fully furnished and include a pull-out bed, desk, table and storage to making for a simple move for students.
T2, residences measuring less than 39 m2.
T3, residences measuring less than 52 m2.
(2) Prices from.
(3) Prices from. The utility charges include cold water and internet access.
*Reservation fees offered for any new lease signed before 31/05/2019.
Non contractual pictures