Student apartment in Rennes
- City center
- Rennes School of Business
- Subway A
- Bus C4
- Bus 14
Our home services
Our residence Carré Malo
- • The duration of the rental is flexible, it can vary depending on your needs
- • You can receive your friends and family freely in your flat
- • Pets are welcome
- • You can pre-book in several residences and different cities in case your place of study remains uncertain
Usefull informations to rent
- Our apartments are available for rental to students and young workers
- A guarantor is required
- The lease can start whenever between September and June., After that, in summer, the date will be imposed
- You can pre-book while waiting for the definitive allocation of an apartment
- The equivalent of 2 months' rent will be requested at the start of the rental period (security deposit)
- Book your apartment before your graduation, free and without commitment
- Rentals are compatible with housing assistance (APL)
a trundle bed
several beds (*)
Our one-br apartments feature a living room, equipped kitchenette and washroom. A carefully selected, stylish selection of furniture completes the setup: a desk with storage, pull-out bed, which is practical for guests, table and even storage units, etc. Our Breizh Campus and Carré Malo residences also include one-br plus and one-br plus duplex apartments, which offer more spacious dimensions.
Our two-br accommodation within the Breizh Campus residence is ideally tailored to young people who are accustomed to something a little more spacious than a studio. With their fluid design, our two-br Rennes apartments offer the benefit of a practical layout. Comprising a kitchen which opens out into the living room, a bedroom and washroom, they are also furnished to meet all student needs. This includes a bed, pull-out or sofa bed, desk, table and even storage units. The Breizh Campus residence is also home to two-br plus duplex accommodation, all of which include a mezzanine bedroom. These apartments would work well for flat shares too.
A living room with open-plan kitchen, two bedrooms and washroom all make up the apartments. Regarding furniture, the apartments contain everything needed for a seamless move: sofa-bed, desk, tables, beds, storage units... With their spacious dimensions and design this three-br accommodation would be perfect for people wishing to share.
T2, residences measuring less than 39 m2.
T3, residences measuring less than 52 m2.
(2) Prices from.
(3) Prices from. The utility charges include cold water, hot water, internet access and gym access.
*One convertible sofa bed in the living room and one bed in the bedroom.