Student apartment in Rennes
The sports pitches and particularly parc des Gayeulles can also be found nearby the residence. This residence is specifically for Rennes School of Business students.
- Campus Beaulieu
- Lycée Chateaubriand
- L' ESRA
Our home services
Our residence Breizh Campus
- • The duration of the rental is flexible, it can vary depending on your needs
- • You can receive your friends and family freely in your flat
- • Renting as a couple or with roomates is possible in our Two-br and Three-br apartments
- • Pets are welcome
- • You can pre-book in several residences and different cities in case your place of study remains uncertain
Usefull informations to rent
- Our apartments are available for rental to students and young workers
- A guarantor is required
- The lease can start whenever between September and June., After that, in summer, the date will be imposed
- You can pre-book while waiting for the definitive allocation of an apartment
- The equivalent of 2 months' rent will be requested at the start of the rental period (security deposit)
- You will get a full refund in case you do not graduate
- Rentals are compatible with housing assistance (APL)
a trundle bed
a trundle bed
Our one-br apartments feature a living room, equipped kitchenette and washroom. A carefully selected, stylish selection of furniture completes the setup: a desk with storage, pull-out bed, which is practical for guests, table and even storage units, etc. Our Breizh Campus and Carré Malo residences also include one-br plus and one-br plus duplex apartments, which offer more spacious dimensions.
Our two-br accommodation within the Breizh Campus residence is ideally tailored to young people who are accustomed to something a little more spacious than a studio. With their fluid design, our two-br Rennes apartments offer the benefit of a practical layout. Comprising a kitchen which opens out into the living room, a bedroom and washroom, they are also furnished to meet all student needs. This includes a bed, pull-out or sofa bed, desk, table and even storage units. The Breizh Campus residence is also home to two-br plus duplex accommodation, all of which include a mezzanine bedroom. These apartments would work well for flat shares too.
A living room with open-plan kitchen, two bedrooms and washroom all make up the apartments. Regarding furniture, the apartments contain everything needed for a seamless move: sofa-bed, desk, tables, beds, storage units... With their spacious dimensions and design this three-br accommodation would be perfect for people wishing to share.
T2, residences measuring less than 39 m2.
T3, residences measuring less than 54 m2.
(2) Prices from.
(3) Prices from. The utility charges include cold water, hot water, internet access and gym access.
Non contractual pictures